Follow @bridge.for.equality instagram profile !
The contests as well as the registration mechanism will be announced on the @bridge.for.equality instagram profile, as follows:
Contest for Video Animation Course - 3 December;
Contest for Improving your online audio-video quality Course - 10 December;
- Contest for Art and Activism Course - 17 December.
Conditions for participation:
- you are 13 -20 years old
- you have access to a functional computer with webcam / microphone
- you have access to internet
What you can win:
- Video Animation Course
- Contest registration period: START: 3 December, END: 9 December
- Duration: 1’30’’ (one hour and a half) online webinar with Madalina Pavel about video animation
- About: The artist will be teaching young people about how they can create a video animation. The process is very important, from the idea to the storyboard and to the illustration, then to the final phases of animation. The webinar will also include the video story of the Bridge campaign animation, related to gender-based violence among young migrants.
There will also be a drawing demonstration and a challenge for the winner.
a. Animation process presentation (idea, storyboard, sketch, illustration, final phases of animation)
b. Study of the Terres des hommes Bridge project animation (brief and process)
c. Practical exercise - creating a storyboard on a brief
- The winner will be able to attend the course (online) anytime between 15-20 December 2020
2. Improving your online audio-video quality Course
- Contest registration period: START: 10 December, END: 16 December
- Duration: 1’30’’ (one hour and a half) online course with Gabriel Mihai about audio-video
- About: The designer and video maker will show and demonstrate to the children how they can improve their image quality during zoom calls and look better when filming themselves for school.The course features tips and tricks in the audio-video field and what skills are needed to enter this creative field.
a. Image quality introduction
b. 2020 online visual context - how to create a better online image
c. Skills & Tip-tricks exercise
The winner will be able to attend the course (online) anytime between 16-20 December 2020
3. Art and Activism Course
- Contest registration period: START: 17 December, END: 23 December
- Duration: 1’30’’ (one hour and a half) online course with Andrei Bucureci about art and activism
- About: The art director from Creionetica agency will tell young people about the intersection between art and activism, especially in the A4Activism project. The course contains a short visual history of the poster in relation to civil society, capturing the relationship between the problems of the surrounding world, social consciousness and artistic manifestations that militate for change.
“We will make a documented incursion of the collaborations between the civil society organizations with defining figures of the history of visual art and at the same time, we are interested in the local dynamics and the various collaborations of the NGOs with Romanian artists.”
a. Definition and context of contemporary activist art
b. A4Activism project overview (idea, research, implementation and chapters)
c. Special homework – creating a virtual visual album of activist art
- The winner will be able to attend the course (online) anytime between 15-18 January 2021
Good luck to everyone !