Terre des hommes Foundation in Romania wants to contribute to the protection of vulnerable children by supporting them during the period of the Covid-19 epidemic, but also after this period, which entails an increase in material needs. Every child has the right to a childhood, and our duty is to protect them, especially in this situation that can affect their future directly and indirectly. Help us raise money for their immediate needs!
In this context and in addition to its ongoing projects, the Foundation will support children from vulnerable groups, those affected by migration and those in conflict with the law, by allocating necessary materials to these beneficiaries. Thus, Tdh raises money which it plans to spend for help with material donations as follows:
- Cash grants or meal vouchers to families with children in vulnerable communities most affected by Covid-19, including Roma communities;
- Meal vouchers or food packages to migrant families and children from residential centers (beneficiaries of our projects) - approx. 500 beneficiaries;
- Hygiene products to the 4 Juvenile Detention Centers, with over 600 children and young people;
- Installation of washing stations for hand washing and purchase of sanitary and hygiene equipment for approx. 10 communities from disadvantaged areas in Gorj, Olt, Dolj, Bacău counties (over 10,000 beneficiaries);
- MJS (Movement, Game and Sports) kits for 4 Detention Centers, in order to organize psychosocial support activities with children and young people in detention.
For this purpose, the Foundation invites all those who want to offer any amount to donate them directly to us on the Rohelp platform (directly by card payment on the platform or by bank transfer). Please find out data below.
The Terre des hommes Foundation has been active in Romania since 1992 and contributes to the improvement of the child protection system and to the reform of social assistance. Every year, thousands of children and parents are beneficiaries of the projects implemented by Terre des hommes Romania.
Code for Romania, through the involvement of its volunteer community, has developed RoHelp.ro, a complete digital platform made available to NGOs actively involved in limiting the effects of the Covid-19 epidemic to collect the resources they need. By integrating the Netopia online payment processor into the platform, RoHelp.ro helps eligible registered organizations to collect directly, without other intermediaries or hidden costs, the financial resources they need.
Information about our account
Name: Fundatia Terre des hommes
Adress: Str. Franzelarilor, nr. 6, Bucuresti, BUCURESTI
Currency RON: RO81BACX0000001027913000 (Banca: Unicredit Bank)