Terre des hommes is looking for a proactive, energetic and organised Logistics and Admin Officer, to join its team in Bucharest, Romania, to support in the implementation of its projects.
The Logistics and Administration Officer is responsible for the effective provision of daily administrative services to the programs at the delegation and support activities related to overall office administration, operations and logistics.
- Supervises logistics management of the programs, their material resources and controls that provisioning is carried out according to the set planning
- Responsible for the negotiated (competitive) procurement procedure and protocols (tenders), while following financial and procurement policies and procedures;
- Monitors suppliers, service providers list and their files;
- Supervises the maintenance and management of a suitable stock of office stationery/supplies, household
- Ensures the logistics and administrative management of expatriate staff and visitors
- Organizes logistics for trainings, conferences and other events;
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of financial processes.
- Creates and keeps updated a budgeting support folder based on market analysis.
- University degree in administration, logistics, management, finance or another related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in office management and logistics procedures, preferably in an NGO (international or local)
- Experience in managing diverse procurement and logistics operations
- Knowledge and experience in public acquisitions
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent record keeping and documentations skills
- Ability to work independently and organise, prioritise, and follow through on multiple tasks
- Strong team spirit and high level of integrity
- Ability to uphold high standards and punctuality under pressure.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Fully conversant with usual IT tools (Microsoft 365)
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV and motivation in English to email@example.com
Please include “Log and Admin Officer”, your name and surname” in the subject line of the application email.
Child Safeguarding Policy:
To commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy.
Due to an anticipated high number of applications, Tdh is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply, and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for the period of the recruitment only.