Terre des hommes (Tdh) Regional Office in Hungary is launching a Call for graphic design services for the i-RESTORE project. Tdh needs to design three national research reports (each in two language versions) and the global research report (in English) of the project.
Start date: 21 August 2020
Contract: Service Agreement with the Tdh Regional Office in Budapest, Hungary; around 15 days of work, to be discussed upon receiving offers
Eligibility: Contractor status, able to provide a VAT invoice, must be registered in Europe
Deadline to apply: 13 August 2020 (recruitment is on-going until the consultancy is filled)
The project "i-RESTORE - Better Protecting Child Victims Rights through Restorative Justice" has the main objective to promote the use of Restorative Justice in cases involving child victims by improving knowledge amongst national stakeholders on child-victim friendly Restorative Justice and empowering children to advocate for better protection of child victims. Within the project, there are produced three national research reports and a global research report on Restorative Justice with child victims in Albania, Greece and Romania. Tdh wishes to design the layout of these reports. The designing must be done in accordance to Tdh corporate design guidelines as well as the donor’s visibility requirements.
The consultancy has the following specific objectives:
- Development of a layout template for the i-RESTORE research reports in accordance to Tdh design guidelines and the donor’s visibility requirements
- Design of the two versions of the Research Report on Restorative Justice with child victims in Albania – one version in English and one version in Albanian (each version has 29’129 words)
- Design of the two versions of the Research Report on Restorative Justice with child victims in Greece – one version in English and one version in Greek (each version has 24’281 words)
- Design of the two versions of the Research Report on Restorative Justice with child victims in Romania – one version in English and one version in Romanian (each version has 30’231 words)
- Design of the Global Research Report on Restorative Justice with child victims in Albania, Greece and Romania – in English (46’153 words)
Altogether, the reports comprise (approximately) 435 pages (213’435 words). The reports will be shared with the selected candidate in Word format. The service provider will deliver each report in three formats: PDFs for digital use, files for printing and source files.
See the this document for further details.
The i-RESTORE project is led by Tdh Hungary and implemented in partnership with the European Forum on Restorative Justice, Restorative Justice Netherlands, Terre des hommes Romania and Terre des hommes Greece. The project is funded by the European Union’s Justice Programme (2014-2020).